Valentines Day - the Big Set Up. It's marketed big time and lots of money is spent celebrating this day for couples. What it is supposed to do is help us set aside one day to express in special ways the love we have for our loved one. I get it, but isn't that what we are supposed to do anyway everyday? I mean life is short and tomorrow is not a for sure thing. My wife Karyn and I have as a part of our Marriage Vision Statement that we would out love and out serve each other everyday. Speaking one another's primary love language but being fluent in all 5 really helps. We can make one day a little more special like Valentine's Day, but...what we have and hopefully what you have is already incredibly special. Keep the passion going by being grateful everyday, one day you won't. be able to. The "death to the end, until we part" thing will happen, one of you will go first and the one left behind doesn't have to have regrets about "I wish I had one more day to live with you, or one more time to tell you how much you mean to me." Live it now, express it now, tell them now!!!
You and I have today! Use it up, don't hold back, out love and out serve one another so that they are convinced of your love for them and so that everyone looking in thinks to themselves "I wish I had what they have." "......the Greatest of these is LOVE!" I Corinthians 13:13
No comments:
Post a Comment